Friday, May 16, 2008

A Boxer and Her Ball

We Boxers are quite adept with a ball. Sometimes I take it to the top of the stairs and drop it so I can chase it. I can dribble it like a basket ball or play keep away from my pals with it. I will run after it , but I never give it back to whoever threw it without a tug of war. Eventually I let Brian think he's won by dropping the slimy, wet ball on the floor. He always falls for it and throws it again. Sucker!

Of course, just when I'm feeling like a champ, I go to my favorite spot on the couch and look who's there. I ask you!

2 comments:

evel dread said...

look at that face!!! My little chihuahua would love to play with Ox...though he might get stepped on LOL

This Makes My Day said...

What a sweethearts they are, precious!!

Give them a big hug from me if you want.

Greetings,

Thismakesmyday