Thursday, April 3, 2008

Even A Boxer has Enemies!

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be the dolphin to the pit bull's shark but even I have my limits! There is a young, disrespectful Lab that lives behind us. He's very covert. He never barks at me, just brings out a flat basketball and shakes it in his mouth. You have to know that that is going to drive me completely nuts! I growl, bark, howl, but he just laughs at me. This goes on almost every day! I know where he lives. but Mo and Brian are friends with his pals Kevin and Tammy. So I just have to hold my tongue when we walk by. He's such a punk though. Tomorrow, I think I'll bring out my soccer ball and show him who's the top dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?