Monday, March 24, 2008

Boxers Get Around: What a weekend!

Well, we had quite a weekend! We really got around. We started off at Billy Bangs on Friday night. I had fun with my friends, Mara, Keith and Chuck. Then I went with my pal Mo to see Uncle Joe. He is 96 years old. I'm almost nine in human years. I went to this web site that has an age converter: OnlineConversion.com. It says I'm 49. I don't feel a day over 40 and people say I look much younger! I'm not like some gals that just let themselves go!


I should probably take it easy the though.

2 comments:

Brian Becker said...

Hey there,

I'm Loomis' owner - and you posted a reply to my question about him not liking to leave the front door or get into my Jeep...

Anyways - I live in Portland too! Pretty cool! My wife and I take Loomis to the dog park off of Woodstock and 62nd all the time!

Just wanted to say hi! Neat blog!

Brian

dog park said...

Hi, you have interesting post! i'm definitely going to thanks you! Thankyou for your info.